Thursday 27 February 2014

Pin It

Widgets

Share internet easily with connectify me application

Hi Today we are going to show you that how to share internet with neighbours if you have an internet connection you connected then use connectify me application to share internet with others by just instal latest version of connectify me with cracks and use life time connectify me and to share the connection with friends easily.just follow few of these steps to use these service.

1.Install connectify me 
2.open crack file and copy to installed folder
3.Download and install net frame work 4
4.Reboot computer and enjoy the free service.
if you have any quaries about these application email me or contact me for this
masiflakki@gmail.com
masiflakki2011 is my skype id
03085993364
Thats all from the moments 

No comments:

Post a Comment